10 Great Motivational Quotes for Instant Motivation
Happy New Week Friends,
Today’s article is written to help you start the week with motivation, and enthusiasm.
As a matter of a fact, this article is a GREAT way to start any day and any week on the right track.
I personally love motivational quotes, and I’ve been collecting quotes for the last 10 years.
It started way back in 2006 when I got my hands on a small pocket size quotes book, and I’ve been hooked since.
Since then I started to write down inspiring and motivational quotes at the top of any notepad or tablet. Also, I have a word document that has well over 5,000 quotes I collected from my favorite quotes books and websites such as BrainyQoutes and GoodReads.
I got so hooked that in 2013 I decided to start a motivational and inspirational Facebook page where I create artworks and posters to help inspire, educate, and change the world for the better. To check out my page please go here: Facebook.com/valhallamind
I personally find the power of the spoken and written words, especially from those who have “been there, done that” can help us get through tough times or help give us just the right dose of motivation when we need it the most.
So, If you’re feeling bummed out, then read these 10 great motivational quotes for an instant pick me up.
1. “Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.” Stephen R. Covey
2. “I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.” ~ Robert H. Schuller
3. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” ~ Nikos Kazantzakis
4. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” ~ Charles R. Swindoll
5. “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.” St. Jerome
6. “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can´t have it.” ~ Robert Anthony
7. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” ~ Og Mandino
8. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” ~ Ella Fitzgerald
9. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ~ C. S. Lewis
10. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” ~ Ralph Marston
Remember, we are here to live life to the fullest and reach our true potential, so go out and make today and every day your best day ever!
Ps. Do you have a quote that inspires and motivates you or you use to inspire your family, kids, friends, or co-workers Please share it with me in the comment section below.