When Are You Most Creative?
Creativity is considered an enigma, however, its really not that complicated! Take this quiz to discover when your imagination at its best?
I love how Wikipedia described the term Creativity as a phenomenon whereby something new and somehow valuable is formed.
The created item may be intangible (such as an idea, a scientific theory, a musical composition or a joke) or an original physical object (such as an invention, a literary work or a painting).
Scholarly interest in creativity involves many definitions and concepts pertaining to a number of disciplines: psychology, cognitive science, education, philosophy(particularly philosophy of science), technology, theology, sociology, linguistics, business studies, songwriting, and economics, covering the relations between creativity and general intelligence, mental and neurological processes, personality type and creative ability, creativity and mental health; the potential for fostering creativity through education and training, especially as augmented by technology; and the application of creative resources to improve the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
Here are few quotes to spark your creativity:
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. ~Scott Adams
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.~Sophia Loren
- Creativity is putting your imagination to work, and it’s produced the most extraordinary results in human culture.~Ken Robinson
- Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity, because if you’re passionate about something, then you’re more willing to take risks.~Yo-Yo Ma
- I spent a lot of years trying to outrun or outsmart vulnerability by making things certain and definite, black and white, good and bad. My inability to lean into the discomfort of vulnerability limited the fullness of those important experiences that are wrought with uncertainty: Love, belonging, trust, joy, and creativity to name a few.~Brene Brown
I hope you enjoy the quiz, if you did, please give it a share 🙂